Monday, March 20, 2006





Last week I started a new fabric book with the theme "Hands" .I did some scans from my hand and my daughters hands, which I will print on fabric.I plan to scan also the hands from the other members of the family and of the people coming for a visit.

Letzte Woche habe ich ein neues Stoffbuch begonnen. Das Thema ist:"Hände". Ich werde verschiedene Hände einscannen und dann auf Stoff drucken und weiter bearbeiten. Die ersten scans sind von meiner Hand und von den Händen meiner Töchter. Aber die anderen Familienmitglieder müssen auch noch dran glauben und selbstverständlich auch Besucher, die in unser Haus kommen. Ich finde, das sieht richtig gut aus.

4 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

I love this idea. I can't wait to see when you do next!

Elle said...

This is going to be very nice! I'm looking forward to following this project!

Deb Lacativa said...

Come and see what I just finished:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4419/350/1600/four.1.jpg

"Stigmata"

quiltkunstquilt said...

Hi Deb,
I just looked to your blog: I love your "stigmata"!!!