Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Again nominated, I feel so proud!! Emmy has nominated me for an award as a blog that brought her inspiration and made her appreciate the blogosphere! Thanks so much!
Now I have to nominate 10 blogs,that I reed and inspire me. Anyway Emmy`s blog should be one of the blogs I nominate,because I regularny reed her blog and she is such a talented artist.
But there are also others and the difficult is to limit to ten, so I want to nominate all the blogs on my linklist and also the others that I found often randomly, when I am surfing in the www.
Es macht mich wirklich stolz: ich bin nominiert worden von Emmy.Sie findet meinen blog inspirierend und liest ihn regelmäßig!Danke Emmy! jetzt soll ich auch 10 blogs nennen, die mir das Gleiche bedeuten. Emmys blog gehört natürlich auch dazu.Ich schaue regelmäßig bei ihr vorbei und lasse mich von ihren wunderbaren Arbeiten inspirieren. Sicher könnte ich mehr als 10 blogs nennen, auf jeden Fall alle, die auf meiner Linkliste stehen und noch so viele, die ich immer wieder oft zufällig beim blogsurfen entdecke. Es gibt immer und immer wieder Inspiration für mich. So möchte ich mich heute mal nicht auf 10 festlegen und einfach allgemein diesen Award vergeben.

No comments: